By Nicki Joy
A brief and simple application for execs who are looking to succeed in the head of successDynamic public speaker and advisor Nicki pleasure provides the robust instruments winners use to get to the pinnacle in their occupation. a standard at revenues meetings and seminars round the nation, she has helped millions of pros in attaining greater than they ever suggestion they can. She bargains a brief, enjoyable, and robust application that takes simply seven mins an afternoon to grasp, yet deals a lifetime's worthy of professional information and revenues method. Salespeople, managers, and managers will make the most of Joy's prescriptive plan for competing in a hugely aggressive market with really expert strength issues designed to aid any expert surpass their expectations.Nicki pleasure (Washington, DC) is the founding father of Nicki pleasure & affiliates, Inc., a really good revenues consultancy whose consumers have integrated such names as Walt Disney Imagineering, Smith Barney, Prudential, Chase financial institution, and Met lifestyles. She has written at the revenues career in such guides because the Washington publish and Entrepreneur journal and has seemed on CNBC and Fox nationwide information.
Read or Download What Winners Do To Win: The 7 Minutes a Day That Can Change Your Life PDF
Similar sales & selling books
Promoting your enterprise could be crucial transaction you'll ever make. allow promote your corporation enable you to make the sale, make a revenue and provide yourself with protection legally and financially. This e-book promises all of the details, checklists, criminal kinds and sensible suggestion you will have to promote your online business, guiding you thru the method from starting to finish.
Concise reference for the pro professional. full of checklists, motion plans and encouraging rates for each degree of the revenues approach. Paper. DLC: promoting.
Promoting with Integrity introduces The Morgen paying for Facilitation approach? , the 1st entirely new revenues paradigm in line with the concept purchasers have their very own solutions. educating to help dealers' procuring styles, instead of instructing new promoting styles, foreign speaker and entrepreneur Sharon Morgen deals step by step guidance, functional how-to's and various examples of this remarkably potent approach in motion.
During this, the second one of Geoff Moore's vintage three-part advertising sequence, Moore presents hugely worthwhile directions for relocating items past early adopters and into the profitable mainstream marketplace. up to date for the HarperBusiness necessities sequence with a brand new author's word. as soon as a product "crosses the chasm" it truly is confronted with the "tornado," a make or holiday period of time the place mainstream consumers ensure no matter if the product takes to the air or falls flat.
- The marketing century : how marketing drives business and shapes society : The Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Blue's Clues for Success: The 8 Secrets Behind a Phenomenal Business
- Drive a Great Sales Team
- Loyalty-Based Selling : The Magic Formula for Becoming the #1 Sales Rep
Additional info for What Winners Do To Win: The 7 Minutes a Day That Can Change Your Life
If it can go wrong, it most likely will. • Everything that goes up must come down. 42 What Winners Do to Win! The demoralizing and debilitating list goes on. See if you can fill in the blanks. • Look before you ____________. • Leave well enough ____________. • Let sleeping dogs ____________. • Keep both feet on the ____________. • Keep your nose to the ____________. • Keep your head above __________. • Read the handwriting on the _________. Never let ’em see you ________! I was reminded—perhaps you were, too—that if I went astray, I would wind up: • Between a rock and a ______________________.
14. Examine the negative forces in your life and do everything in your power to eliminate them. For example, make a conscientious effort to avoid: • Dwelling on and perpetuating bad news • Hanging around with chronically depressed people • Associating with consistently angry coworkers • Accepting responsibility without having any authority • Cleaning up the poor work of others 15. Change your “if” language to “when” language. It’s not if I get through this project, I’m taking a day off. It’s when I get through this project, I’m taking a day off.
8. The Ability to Accept Blame for a Wrong Doing How often do you hear people taking credit for the good they do, but no blame for the bad? ” Some people simply can’t admit when they make mistakes. The problem always stems from someone else’s errors. ” Winners know that if they won’t admit when they make a mistake, they start a trend—and soon no one else 14 What Winners Do to Win! in their circle will admit mistakes either. Winners know that from time to time everyone can make an honest mistake, but they also know there is no such thing as an honest cover-up.